- Between 09:00 - 17:00 CET
- Non-urgent issues must be reported through the Appronto support portal.
- Urgent issues must be reported through both the Appronto support portal and a phone call to +31-85-8000045. If the phone call is not received, the issue will not be handled with priority urgent.
- Between 17:00 - 09:00 CET
- All issues must be reported through both the Appronto support portal and a phone call to the special support service number +31-85-7733369. If the phone call is not received, the issue will not be picked up.
- Goto https://support.appronto.nl
- Login into your account
- Click on "New Support Ticket"
- Enter the required fields of the ticket form.
- Requester: your email address
- Product: Boomi
- Type: enter the issue type (change request, question, ...)
- Subject: the subject of the issue
- Application: the name of the Mendix application or Boomi component (integration process, API, workflow ,...)
- Impact SLA: the impact of the issue on the business (low, medium, high)
- Urgency SLA: how urgent is your issue? (low, medium, high)
- Priority customer: the priority of the issue according to you, the customer (low, medium, high, urgent)
- Description field
- Add a detailed description of the issue including error messages
- Add a screenshot of your error message
- In case of a Boomi Integration error message: add the process execution ID of your Boomi process which failed. You can find the process execution ID on the <Management><Process reporting>. Then open the process which failed and click on the <Actions> button to open the "Extended Execution Information" window.
The priority of an issue
The priority of a call is determined based on two factors, the impact, and urgency.
- High: an issue in the production environment of a Boomi component that has a large impact on the business of the Customer and where (almost) all users suffer from.
- Medium: an issue in the production environment of a Boomi component that impacts the business of the client and where a group of users suffers.
- Low: A trivial issue in the production environment of a Boomi component with no direct impact on the business of the Customer.
- High: the operational functionality of the Boomi component is severely disrupted.
- Medium: the operational functionality of the Boomi component is partially disrupted.
- Low: the operational functionality of the Boomi component is (almost) not disturbed.
Example: if the impact of an issue is "high" and the urgency is "high", the priority of an issue is "urgent".