- Goto https://support.appronto.nl
- Login into your account
- Click on "New Support Ticket"
- Enter the required fields of the ticket form.
- Requester: your email address
- Product: Boomi
- Type: enter the issue type (change request, question, ...)
- Subject: the subject of the issue
- Application: the name of the Mendix application or Boomi component (integration process, API, workflow ,...)
- Impact SLA: the impact of the issue on the business (low, medium, high)
- Urgency SLA: how urgent is your issue? (low, medium, high)
- Priority customer: the priority of the issue according to you, the customer (low, medium, high, urgent)
- Description: a detailed description of the issue including error messages and screenshots
Priority of an issue
The priority of a call is determined based on two factors, the impact and urgency.
- High: an issue in the production environment of a Boomi component that has a large impact on the business of the Customer and where (almost) all users suffer from.
- Medium: an issue in the production environment of a Boomi component that impacts on the business of the client and where a group of users suffer.
- Low: A trivial issue in the production environment of a Boomi component with no direct impact on the business of the Customer.
- High: the operational functionality of the a Boomi component is severely disrupted.
- Medium: the operational functionality of the Boomi component is partially disrupted.
- Low: the operational functionality of the Boomi component is (almost) not disturbed.
Urgent issues must be reported through both the Appronto support portal and via a phone call to the special support service number +31 85-7733369. If the phone call is not received, the issue will not be prioritised as an urgent issue.