To restart a Boomi runtime, you first need to check what type of runtime you have.
- Login to Boomi using https://platform.boomi.com
- Go to the <manage><Atom management> page
- Select a runtime on the left. In the example below, the "Test Atom Cloud" has been selected.
- Select the "Atom information" page and check the Atom type
- If is says "Cloud", you can't restart Boomi yourself. Log a support ticket in case your Atom Cloud is not running OK.
- If is says "Atom", click on the "Restart Atom" link